Northern Neighbours Community Foundation Inc.
How you can help ‘Build Better Communities’
When you decide to give a gift to the Northern Neighbours Foundation you join with others from your area who want to make a difference in our communities. The Foundation provides a permanent source of funds to meet community and regional needs now and in the future. Donors can be assured that continual and perpetual benefits will flow from their generosity to the organizations and programs improving the quality of life for all in the region.
There are many ways to ensure donors’ charitable wishes are carried out and important community needs met. Here are some of the ways in which donors may choose to support the Foundation and help ‘build better communities’.
- Make an outright gift of cash, securities or property
- Provide for a bequest in your will
- Take out a gift of life insurance naming the Foundation as beneficiary
- Gifts may be made in honor of a living person, organization or event, or in the memory of a relative or friend
- Make a pledge over a specified period of time
- Memorial Gifts are a thoughtful way of honoring the memory of a family member, friend or colleague who has passed away
- Memorial gifts made to the Northern Neighbours Community Foundation qualify as charitable donations. Donors will receive a tax receipt and the family of the deceased will receive a letter acknowledging your gift.
- A memorial gift to the Community Foundation remembers that special person each year in our Annual Report and listed on our website.
Memorial gifts can be made at any time by filling out a Donation Form and sending the card and your donation to the Northern Neighbours Community Foundation.
Northern Neighbours 2020-2021 Donors
NELDA BELL L. BOWES
DR. ED YAUCK ROBERT AND KAREN LEMCKE
DOUG/JANICE ROWE GAIL SEIGEL
BILL/ALICE JACKSON BARRY/JEANETTE SMITH
ROTARY CLUB NANCY HODGSON
JUDY ZIMMER BARB AND ALLAN LINK
RICK ROBILLARD BARRY ZERBIN
STEVE KOLESAR MAJOR DRILLING